Call your buddies, gather up your fishing polls, and crank some up some twangy tunes! We’re going on a cruise through the country in the Brad Paisley Silverado concept.
Brad’s new Silverado concept is a blend of style, functionality and luxury in-line with the country superstar’s personal tastes. At first glance the car’s lowered stance, bright blue paint job, and custom Paisley logo set the car off as something special. It’s exterior features aren’t just purely aesthetic though, a hood extractor vent, tailgate aero lip and spray-in bedliner help to enhance the truck’s functionality.
The car’s blue theme continues inside the cabin with blue suede stitching on the black leather seats and additional anodized blue interior trim pieces. And of course a truck built for a musician would have to feature a kickin’ sound system, and in this case it’s literally a 200-Watt Kicker subwoofer that delivering the aural amplification.
Check out some pictures and the full specs of Brad’s truck below, and stay tuned to The BLOCK for more SEMA coverage!
- Custom-Blended Special Exterior Paint
- Brad Paisley Signature Graphics Package
- Chevrolet Accessories Black 4-Inch Tubular Assist Steps (Part: 22805437)
- Chevrolet Accessories 22-Inch Wheels1 (Part: 19301160) Custom-Painted Matte Black
- Chevrolet Accessories Chrome Tow Hooks (Part: 22858896)
- Spray-In Bedliner with Integrated Chevrolet Bowtie Logo
- Hood Extractor Vent
- Tailgate with Aero Lip
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- Kicker® 200-Watt Subwoofer (Part: 19303118),; 200-Watt DSP Amp Available (Part: 19303117)
- Anodized Blue Interior Trim Accents
- Custom Trim Seats with Blue Suede Inserts and Mystique Blue Stitching
- 2-Inch Lowered Stance
- Brake Calipers Painted in Red Hot
- Borla® Performance Exhaust (Part: 19303333)
- Borla® Chrome Exhaust Tips (Part: 19303347)