If you’re watching this video and thinking that you’ve seen this car before, it’s because you have. We covered this 1970 Split Bumper Camaro while we were on the HOT ROD Power Tour last month, but we couldn’t stop at just one article. This car earned it’s way into our hearts as one of, if not our most, favorite hot rod from the entire event.
We felt that it was appropriate to do a feature video on the car to further show off the laundry list of goodies that culminate into one fine 1970 Chevrolet Camaro. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the video. If any part on the Camaro jumps out at you for your build, you can find a detailed list of all the parts that outfit this build below. You can learn more about the parts on Chevrolet.com/Performance or from your local Chevrolet Performance dealer.
Accessory Part Numbers:
● LT4 Wet Sump Crate Engine - 19332621
● T56 Super Magnum Transmission - 19329795
● LT4 Transmission Installation Kit - 19329912
● LT4 Engine Control System - 19331517
● LT4 Wet Sump Main FEAD Kit - 19332590
● LT4 Wet Sump AC Add-On Kit - 19332591
● Universal Air Inlet Kit - 19301246
● Z06 Brembo Front Brake Package (6-Piston) - 23386144*
● Z06 Brembo Rear Brake Package (6-Piston) - 23386145*
● Corvette Z06 front suspension with coil-over conversion
● Four-link rear suspension with coil-over conversion
● Custom 3-inch exhaust
● Chevrolet Performance Brake Calipers painted Black
● Hyper Blue Metallic exterior with Summit White stripes
● LED headlamps and taillamps
● Custom front grille painted black
● 19-inch polished wheels
● Jet Black leather-trimmed interior
● Third-generation Camaro seats
● Custom gauges
● Leather-wrapped steering wheel
● Modified production center console
● Custom-trimmed door panels
● 6-point roll cage
Stay tuned to The BLOCK and @theblockdotcom on Instagram for more news and coverage of all things Chevrolet Performance.
* Available in select colors and finishes. Unavailable in color or finish shown on concept vehicle. See dealer for details.