Make and Model:
It’s time to “connect & cruise” with the LEGENDARY CRATE POWERTRAIN SYSTEM, exclusively from Chevrolet Performance. This complete system features two exciting engine packages and two levels of horsepower. The LS3 engine offers 430 horsepower, and the more powerful LSA engine with 556 horsepower. Either way, the Chevrolet Performance engineers have done all the work. Each Crate Powertrain package comes complete with a specified engine harness, fuel injection control system and engine management system, a high performance electronically controlled automatic transmission, and a SuperMatic transmission controller. This Chevrolet Chevelle concept vehicle has been “repopped” to highlight what’s possible when you wrap a classic body around an equally classic Crate Powertrain System, only from Chevrolet Performance.
- Retrimmed 2012 Camaro front bucket seats
- Retrimmed 1970 Chevelle rear seats
- Floor-mounted console and horseshoe shifter
- GM Restoration Reproduction interior door and quarter trim panels
- GM Restoration Reproduction headliner and carpet
- Content of LSA crate engine available from Chevrolet Performance
- LSA 6.2L V8 crate engine with intercooled supercharger and EFI Chevrolet Performance engine controller and wiring harness
- 4L85E 4-speed SuperMatic automatic transmission
- transmission controller and wiring harness
- torque converter
- GM restoration-licensed DYNACORN International reproduction 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle coupe body
- Custom-mixed version of Black Diamond basecoat/clearcoat
- Camaro 1LE Track pack 10-spoke 20”x10” aluminum wheels (40 gloss black)
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G 285/35ZR20 asymmetrical tires
No parts installed yet!
No drivetrains installed yet!